Comprehensively Exploring Global Health Issues.
- This final project assignment is associated with the NCF (noncompletion failure) grade. Failure to complete this assignment will result in the issuance of a grade of NCF if the course average would result in a failing grade in the course. Students should contact their Academic Counselor or Program Director if they have any questions regarding the NCF grade and its implications.
Comprehensively Exploring Global Health Issues
This assignment is designed to build on everything you have studied in the course to date. You will choose a country of interest and complete this assignment.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research a health issue in the world.
On the basis of your research and data gathered, create a 8- to 10-page report that addresses the following:
- Basic information about the country in which the problem is occurring
- The main problem in the affected area of the globe
- The population affected
- Age, gender, race, socioeconomic class, sexual orientation, religion, etc., of the target population
- Social factors, such as culture and religion, that may influence the problem chosen
- Partnerships between the government, nongovernmental organizations, tribes, etc., related to the problem chosen
- Stakeholders (local and global) related to the problem chosen
- Prevention or intervention programs used to address the problem chosen and who is involved
- Ethical issues that may be factors in developing and implementing prevention and intervention programs for the disease
- Other barriers or successes in addressing the problem you have chosen in the country
- Support your responses with examples, a structured document free of spelling and grammatical errors, and appropriate references at the end of the document of sources you cited in the paper; cite any sources in accordance with APA guidelines.
Be sure to support your points for each of the components in parentheses with data from the program and outside research.
- Name your document SU_PHE4015_W5_Project_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.