Develop a step-by-step strategy based on a pyramid of success model that project team members could use to adapt to any project-related crisis.. In the current business world, team projects are commonplace. This assignment will use John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success, its different facets, how it relates to project management leadership, and how it is fulfilled in different circumstances. Visit John Wooden, Coach and Teacher (link below) to retrieve the information.
Write an 8–10 page paper in which you:
- Describe the extent to which John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success fits today’s business environment after reflecting on your own organization or one that you have observed. Provide three examples to support the response.
- Typify your leadership style and provide three examples of how your own temperament, motivation pattern, thinking styles, character, expectations, and leadership philosophy relate to or contrast with themes discussed in John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success.
- Analyze John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success and identify the aspects with which you agree and disagree. Provide a rationale for each aspect.
- Create a new Pyramid of Success model based on your analysis of John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success and provide a rationale for each aspect or step of this new model.
- Using either the coaching philosophy of John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success or your own newly designed Pyramid of Success model, develop a step-by-step strategy that self-directed project team members may use to adapt to any project-related crisis.
- Use at least four quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Develop a step-by-step strategy based on a pyramid of success model that project team members could use to adapt to any project-related crisis.