Evaluate the essential components of the project life cycle.
- Assess the part the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) plays in health care information systems acquisition.
- Provide alternatives to alleviate major concerns.
- Analyze whether value was added through acquisition to your proposed health care information system.
- Analyze the principles of SDLC (a decision-making model) as is applicable to your health care IT systems acquisition.
- Assess the System Usability Scale (Links to an external site.) (SUS) and the user experience.
- Evaluate the essential components of the project life cycle.
- Examine the benefit(s) and economic impact of your proposed system acquisition.
- Describe whether the quality implementation/acquisition impacts your chosen topic for your proposal and final presentation. This response needs to be one paragraph in length.