Explain the law of Supply, movement along the same supply curve (with the aid of diagram) and changes in supply curve with its factors. [ad_1]
Critically analysed the following micro economics concepts with reference to any retail business of your choice.
1.1 Explain the law of Deand, movement along the same demand curve (with the aid of diagram) and changes in demand curve with its factors (with the aid of diagram).
1.2 Explain the law of Supply, movement along the same supply curve (with the aid of diagram) and changes in supply curve with its factors (with the aid of diagram).
Compare and contrast emerging theories and models in 21st century contemporary economics with those of the 20th century, and relate both of these to modern business practices.
- General coherence of the assignment, introduction, presentation, conclusion and referencing.
This assignment has been designed to provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate your achievement of the following module learning outcomes:
LO 1 Critically evaluate the alternative theories of economics and their implications for business, including traditional economic approaches and also more contemporary approaches relating to behavioural economics.
LO 2 Critically assess concepts and principles underlining business activity.
LO 3 Apply the appropriate models and techniques for analysing the environment within which business organisations operate.
- Written work must be word-processed and should state the number of total words used at the end.
- All work to be submitted as Arial 12 font with 1.5-line spacing.
- All writing should be in the third person passive.
- All work should be correctly referenced
- No collaboration is allowed.
Please reference your work according to the Harvard style as defined in Cite Them Right Online (http://www.citethemrightonline.com). This information is also available in book form: Pears, R. and Shields, G. (2019) Cite them right: the essential reference guide. 11th edn. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan. Copies are available via the University library.
How Your Work Will Be Assessed
Your work will be assessed on the extent to which it demonstrates your achievement of the stated learning outcomes for this assignment (see above) and against other key criteria as defined by your programme team.
See marking criteria grid provided below for how each element/task of the assessment will be marked and the corresponding weighting of marks for each element/task required.
- Please use the provided checklist below to make sure you are ‘fit to submit’ your work
- We recommend you use this checklist as soon as you get this assignment brief to help you plan your work
- Read through the assignment brief carefully taking note of key words.
- Produce both a cover page and a contents list. Ensure pages are numbered.
- Produce good paragraphs of Introduction and Conclusion.
- Use short sentences, avoiding jargon and verbosity.
- All research material should be referenced to their sources as failure to do so implies plagiarism.
- DO NOT COPY material from another student, as BOTH assignments will be disqualified.
- Do not exceed the number of words allowed.
- Upload assignment onto Turnitin no later than the deadline